We are always looking for professional drivers (Solo and team company drivers, and owner operators) that want to work for a company that offers competitive pay, miles, dependable equipment, and great benefits. We give you the tools you need to make your job less stressful, while maintaining a safe and respectful atmosphere.
Here at RLT most of our loads run along the I-5 corridor. Our drivers appreciate having predictable routes along this major shipping corridor, and many can spend time with their families living along this route.
Our Dry and Refrigerated Divisions operate in the 7 western states, and our Flatbed Division operates in the 11 western states. Our drivers choose their own division, the one that best suits their needs, and those of their families.
Section 391.11 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR) states that you must meet certain minimum requirements to operate a commercial motor vehicle (CMV). These qualifications are as follows:
- Must be 21 years old
- Must be able to read and speak English well enough to converse, understand traffic signs, respond to official inquiries and fill out required forms and reports
- Must have experience or training to safely operate the type of equipment you drive
- Must pass a required physical exam and are physically qualified to drive
- Must have passed and be issued a certificate of Driver's Road Test
- Must provide your employer a list of any violations for which you have been convicted in the last 12 months
- Must not be disqualified to drive a CMV
- Must have a valid operator's license for the class of vehicle being operated
You must also be able to determine whether the cargo you transport is properly loaded, distributed, and secured.
As stated in 49 CFR Part 391 Subpart E you must pass a physical examination and have a medical examiners report and certificate in your possession. RLT Trucking Inc. must also keep a copy of the medical certificate in your driver qualification file.
- Per Diem
- Safety Bonuses
- Mileage Bonuses
- Fuel Bonuses
- Excellent Major Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Vacation Time
- Standby time pay
- Paid orientation
- Sick pay
ANSWER: A pet policy is available. Conditions do apply. Please ask your recruiter for details.
ANSWER: Yes. RLT’s rider policy allows you to take a rider for a specified time at no cost to the driver. The rider must be at least 10 years of age.
ANSWER: RLT reviews all motor vehicle records for each driver applicant on a case-by-case basis.
ANSWER: Each felony conviction is reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
ANSWER: A driving under the influence conviction must be at least five years old.
ANSWER: All convictions are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.